c 27-28

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 27,

  after a long time of barbecue, Jiang Xiaochuan finally regained his strength.

  After thinking about it for a while, I was afraid, why did I get distracted.

  Thinking that I was only more than one meter above the ground before, it should be fine to go out, right?

  At least the impact force is mitigated, that is, the acceleration of gravity is gone.

  Getting ready to fall, he was out of space again.

  "

  Ouch..." Jiang Xiaochuan fell to the ground with his buttocks, and his buttocks hurt from the fall.

  But at least people are safe.

  Rubbing his butt, he thought, from now on, he no longer has to worry about falling from a high altitude.

  Thinking of this, he didn't care about his butt that was still hurting, with a look of excitement on his face.

  Today's task has been completed, and it's time to catch a few more rabbits when I go back.

  I stopped and walked along the way, cut down a lot of small trees along the way, and built a few fences in the space, preparing to serve as homes for chickens, ducks and piglets in the future.

  By the way, I picked up a lot of firewood, otherwise when building a house, it would definitely not be possible to use only the firewood from Jiang Dingzhong's family.

  "Hey fungus..."

  He saw a big dead tree in front of him, and he was about to chop it back and use it as firewood. It was found that there are many fungus densely packed on it.

  Because the weather is hot and there is no water.

  So the fungus are very small, and they have all dried up.

  "Go back here, sprinkle some water often, won't you live?"

  Thinking of this, he cut down the big tree and took it into the space.

  Only then did he react. Today I cut down so many trees, although they are not big. But not too small.

  Did not feel very strenuous. I don't know if my strength has become stronger.