c 67-68

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 67, Xiaorenshu Project
  He decided to go to the department store first.

  I still have a piece of cloth at home, and I have to make cotton coats and quilts in winter. I don't know if it's enough.

  It would be best if there is a flawed cloth to sell.

  Jiang Xiaohe didn't have any objections. When he came to the provincial capital, it was like Grandma Liu entering the Grand View Garden. Curious about everything.

  After unifying their opinions, the two walked towards the department store.

  But on the way, a bookstore caught Jiang Xiaohe's attention.

  Because there are some comic strips and comic books at the door of the bookstore.

  Jiang Xiaohe glanced at his brother, the meaning was obvious.

  Jiang Xiaochuan thought for a while, but there was no purpose anyway. He nodded in agreement.

  With permission, Jiang Xiaohe ran over like flying.

  And Jiang Xiaochuan followed without haste.

  When he came close, Jiang Xiaohe had already got a book of comic books and was reading it with great interest.

  He didn't bother, but looked at the books in the bookstore.

  There are quite a few.

  Most of them are collections of various prose poems, as well as previous works. There are even a few foreign books at that time, but there are very few such books, only a few.

  I don't have much interest in these books. It's not a masterpiece, and it's not an isolated copy, it's all printed matter.

  What attracted him were those comic strips and comic books.

  This made him wonder if his IQ has degenerated?

  Looking at these comic books, a flash of inspiration flashed in his mind, and a plan emerged in his heart.

  Buy comic books and comic strips.

  And it takes a lot.

  Jiang Xiaochuan glanced into the bookstore, and saw a thin man wearing glasses lying on a recliner, reading a book in his hand.