c 69-70

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 69, Beaten

  followed the crowd out of the movie theater.

  It was getting late, almost half past nine.

  In this era, people go to bed later in the city than in the countryside, but after nine o'clock it is already very late.

  After leaving the cinema, there were basically no pedestrians on the road except for the group of moviegoers.

  He led Jiang Xiaohe towards the guest house.

  "Huh..."

  Jiang Xiaochuan slowed down his pace, and he felt someone following him from behind.

  In the past, there were many people who were disturbed and didn't pay much attention to it, but now there are a lot fewer people. There are not many people in the same company. Only then did he notice the people following him.

  There are five people in total. There were a few fat people who asked him for movie tickets before.

  I didn't expect the other party to be so narrow-minded. I just didn't give the other party a movie ticket, and I squatted here for more than 2 hours. Just to block myself.

  After walking for a few more minutes, apart from the two of us, there were only a few other people left on the road.

  After looking around for a while, his gaze stopped at an alley in front of him.

  Said something in a low voice beside Jiang Xiaohe.

  Jiang Xiaohe quickly grabbed his arm.

  He was about to turn around when he was pulled by Jiang Xiaochuan. "Don't look back. Listen to me, run to a corner and wait for me. It's not like you don't know how good your brother is."

  Usually Jiang Xiaochuan practiced boxing, and Jiang Xiaohe knew about it. It's just that Jiang Xiaohe doesn't know how powerful his brother is.

  But this time he could only nod.

  At this time, seeing that there was no adult to pick them up, the few people behind had already speeded up and began to trot over.

  At the entrance of the alley, Jiang Xiaohe ran towards the alley.

  He didn't know if his brother could beat him, but he couldn't hold him back.

  The people behind watched Jiang Xiaohe run towards the alley, thinking that the other two were about to run. Immediately accelerated to catch up.