c 251-255

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 251, Zhou Xiaochuan lost his job.

  Came to the textile factory the next morning.

  Lao Lei then said to him, "Dongzi probably won't come back for a long time. You drove his car recently. Try to arrange a short trip for you."

  Zhou Xiaochuan nodded upon hearing this.

  So then he started sports car as an official driver.

  During the period, I took some time to bring back the fish from the Wangwan brigade. Just another mask to use.

  Although the old village chief was curious, he didn't ask any further questions.

  He went there several times in more than ten days and exchanged a lot of fish. He doesn't care about these fish, there are no fish in the space. The main thing is to find a reason to give the other party a chance to exchange food!
  This morning, I went out to pull a car and came back, parked the car in the parking lot, and shouted to other people: "Come and move the goods!

  " Moving goods, there is a rule on the driver's side, that is, you brought good things back.

  Otherwise, others will blame you, not to mention Zhou Xiaochuan, a novice driver.

  Everyone rushed to the front of the car, and Wang Pengfei, a young man in his twenties in the driver's group, winked at Zhou Xiaochuan and said, "Xiaochuan, do you have something good?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan nodded.

  Seeing this, the others hurriedly moved their things into the warehouse.

  After the things were moved, the innermost bags were revealed.

  Everyone's eyes were shining brightly, and they were very green.

  "You divided those, remember to save some for Brother Dong. I'm going to take these to Uncle Guo." After speaking, he left with one of the smaller bags.

  The others didn't say anything when they saw this, they all knew that Zhou Xiaochuan was Squad Leader Guo's beloved student.

  Even the leftovers are quite a lot, weighing more than 50 catties. One person can get four or five catties.

  Zhou Xiaochuan came to the machine repair team with the bag.

  Wang Jianmin saw Zhou Xiaochuan coming over with something, and asked strangely, "What are you talking about?"