c 45-46

Chapter 45, Making furniture (seeking all kinds of free tickets)
  Jiang Xiaohe finished his meal and went to do his homework for a while.

  Not long after, Yang Yuemei came.

  Looking at the chickens on the table, she is used to it, and her son can always find a way to get some of these things.

  After eating, chatted casually, helped them wash their clothes, and prepared to leave.

  "Mother... just wait a moment." Jiang Xiaochuan stopped Yang Yuemei, who was about to leave, and turned to go into the inner room.

  After Yang Yuemei heard it, she stopped.

  When she saw the piece of cloth in Jiang Xiaochuan's hand, she was a little dumbfounded.

  Asked in surprise: "Where did you get so many cloth tickets?"

  Jiang Xiaochuan smiled and said: "Mother, this is the defective cloth I bought in the provincial capital. You don't need a ticket. Look, there are so many dyed and damaged cloths here." The place where it fell off."

  After speaking, he flipped through the cloth and pointed to the badly dyed place.

  Yang Yuemei sighed. Then I stopped asking.

  "What kind of clothes do you want to make? There are so many, you can make a lot."

  A jacket is about 1.5 meters long, and a suit of 3 meters long is enough.

  A piece of cloth is 30 meters long. Enough to make ten outfits.

  The cloth in this period is fine in the city, because cloth tickets will be issued from time to time in the city. And occasionally there are flawed cloths that don't require a ticket.

  And cloth is more expensive in rural areas, because there are no sources of cloth tickets in rural areas. Occasionally there will be some defective cloth, which will be digested internally by the supply and marketing cooperative.

  Even if they don't need these cloths, they can give them to relatives and friends.

  Therefore, the supply and marketing cooperatives were regarded as the golden rice bowl among the iron rice bowls at that time.

  Jiang Xiaochuan thought for a while and said, "You make two sets of autumn clothes for me and my younger brother. Xiaohe's is a little bigger, so I don't need mine. I can wear it for him when I wear it too small."

  "By the way, you make two sets for yourself. Make two sets for my sister too. My sister's is also a little bigger. Put the rest away first."

  He didn't mention Lao Qijiang Weimin, he shouldn't worry about this. If the relationship is okay in the future, that's another story.

  As for his older sister Jiang Xiaomei, he planned to visit that stubborn older sister after the house was built. Don't know what it's like to live there.

  The thought of getting married at such a young age makes me sad.

  But in this era, there are too many people who get married at the age of fifteen or sixteen. And when he comes. The other party is already married, and he is powerless to change.

  Yang Yuemei was a little hesitant, "Or I don't want mine." She also didn't want to go back in new clothes and be buried by others.

  Jiang Xiaochuan waved his hand, and said indifferently: "No, if Jiang Dahai has any objections, you can ask him to come to me.