c 35-36

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 35, Where's the promised baby? ?

  Jiang Xiaochuan sighed, how could he be so loud when he saw just anyone.   He thought for a while and said, "Oil tickets, pastry tickets, sugar tickets, milk powder tickets, coal stove tickets, oh... and thermos

  bottle tickets. Do you have all of these?"

bag with a bunch of bills inside. Most of them are food stamps.

  Then he picked out some tickets from the inside and said,
  "Oil tickets are 10 catties, one piece is one catty,
  cake tickets are 2 yuan per catty, only 2 catties,
  sugar tickets are 1 yuan per catty, only 2 catties,
  coal stove tickets are 2 yuan and 3 each , There are 2. 1

  thermos bottle ticket, 1 yuan 8.

  There are no tickets for milk powder and malted milk, and those things are only available when the Chinese New Year is approaching."

  Oil tickets and pastry tickets are much more expensive than my own. But yes, there are less pastries in rural areas, so they are cheap.

  Anyway, it's not expensive, so there's no counter-offer, and you have to ask for it. A total of 23 yuan and 1 hair.

  So far, he only has 100 yuan and 9 cents left in his hand.

  I have to pay for the food tomorrow.

  200 catties of rice, 3 cents per catty, a total of 60 yuan.

  Corn flour costs 15 cents a catty, and 200 catties is 30 yuan.

  A total of 90 yuan, so I only have 10 yuan and 90 cents left in my hand.

  Those tickets that were bought had to be bought as well.

  Such a calculation is actually not enough, and my hands and feet are too big.

  I feel that things are so cheap that they don't need money, and it's hard to earn money without thinking about it.

  Jiang Xiaochuan paid the money and was about to leave. A flash in his mind reminded him that Fatty Wang seemed to have a drink ticket when he was flipping through his bag.

  Then he asked, "By the way, did you have a wine ticket just now?"

  Fatty Wang nodded and said, "Moutai wine ticket, 2 yuan and 5 tickets. There are 6 tickets."