c 11-12

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 11, when the sweeping of the grove
  approached the village, the sky was already bright.

  I really look forward to going out independently from home as soon as possible, so that I don't have to go out so early to buy things in the future. No need to be sneaky either.

  Thinking that there is still a big gap in the money needed to buy things today, Jiang Xiaochuan decided to catch a few more rabbits.

  Turn around and walk towards the woods.

  When he came to the woods, he searched the woods bit by bit like a carpet.

  The forest is not particularly big, and he searched it in just over an hour, during which time he caught 9 big rabbits and more than 20 small rabbits.

  Entering the space, looking at the forty or so little rabbits in front of him, Jiang Xiaochuan felt a little headache.

  This rabbit is too capable of giving birth. No wonder Australia was overrun with rabbits.

  There are too many rabbits, it doesn't matter if they are still young, they will take up space when they grow up.

  If the chickens, ducks and piglets grow up, the place will be more crowded, and there will be very few places where food can be grown.

  "Forget about it, just sell it when you can eat it. Don't worry if no one buys it. Besides, even if you can't sell one a day, it will be eaten in more than a month..."

  Looking at the dry stove , should be able to cook.

  Thinking of the one who promised to bring rabbit meat to my brother, I can't miss the appointment, but instead of making rabbits, let's make braised pork. This estimate is more satisfying to him.

  Picking up the piece of meat in the basket, Jiang Xiaochuan paused in his mind,
  "Why did I remember to buy such fatty meat? Shouldn't I buy ribs and lean meat?

  " The subconscious has affected it."

  In fact, Jiang Xiaochuan has not thought of another reason, which is the needs of his body, which needs oil and water too much.

  Subconsciously, I didn't think about buying ribs, but when there is no shortage of oil and water in the future, I don't need to eat such fatty meat.