c 87-88

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 87, another crooked idea.

  afternoon.

  Jiang Xiaochuan didn't see the mouse coming to work, so he wondered if he was beaten badly by his mother.

  Jiang Xiaochuan told Jiang Mingwu that he would not come tomorrow. Let him find another partner.

  Jiang Mingwu was taken aback and asked, "Why don't you come tomorrow?"

  "Oh... tomorrow I'm going to the provincial capital to find my father's comrade-in-arms."

  Jiang Mingwu was envious for a while: "I haven't been to the provincial capital yet."

  Then he thought about it After a while, he said to Jiang Xiaochuan: "Xiaochuan, can you bring me a comic book when you go to the provincial capital?"

  Jiang Xiaochuan said with a smile, "What comic book do you want?"

  He scratched his head embarrassedly, "It's Xiaohe. I'll give you the money when you come back."

  Jiang Xiaochuan was taken aback when he heard his words, did rural children have pocket money in this day and age?
  He should be talking about the previous Outlaws of the Marsh, but he bought it later and hid it. Just let Jiang Xiaohe watch secretly.

  "Where did you get the money?"

  Jiang Mingwu hissed and said in a low voice, "My grandfather promised me that he couldn't go to the county seat, but he can give me the money. Let me buy it." Hearing

  Jiang Mingwu's words, he took a picture Pat the forehead... Can you believe this?
  However, he agreed: "Okay, then you go to tell your grandfather. Don't buy it when you get it."

  Jiang Mingwu said: "How is it possible, my grandfather hurts me the most."

  Jiang Xiaochuan smiled and laughed. Did not speak.

  Seeing this, Jiang Mingwu said anxiously: "Then I'll ask my grandfather in a while."

  "Okay...then you can ask in a while."

  After a busy afternoon, he had dinner in the cafeteria.

  It didn't take long to hear a burst of firecrackers at the entrance of the village.

  Everyone knows that it is estimated that the electrification was successful. Sure enough, not long after, there was a burst of cheers from the village.