c 271-275

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 271. Zhou Xiaochuan

  didn't know if he had misread the bill.

  Is this increasing lifespan?

  Or get younger?
  No matter what it is, it's a big deal.

  It seems that the green spring water has a different effect.

  Yang Yuemei's calculation is only forty now, and the effect is not very obvious. Next time, I will try it with Grandpa Zhao.

  Shaking off the thoughts, taking a shower and having breakfast, everyone left together.

  When I came to the class, I saw a group of people hurting each other.

  "Why are you darker than me."

  "That's because I'm whiter than you."

  "Cut..."

  ...

  "Your skin is too tender, you've lost such a large piece of skin, it looks like you haven't done any work. "

  "Nonsense, does it count if I help my mother wash and pick vegetables?"

  ...

  Zhou Xiaochuan came to his seat and looked at Chu Yanyan next to him.

  Immediately became happy.

  I saw that the other party covered his face with a book, and many other girls did the same.

  "It's not like you haven't seen it."

  "Hmph, I want you to take care of it."

  Chu Yanyan stretched out her head when she heard the words, wrinkled her nose at him, and retracted her head again.

  After a while, the teacher came to class, and everyone could only stick their heads out.

  Teacher Yang, the head teacher, looked at the crowd with relief in his eyes.

  "You are fine. During this period of time, you are going to work in the factory, the countryside, and the fields, and you have a lot of worries and concerns. But you are all small and ambitious, and you are not afraid of hardships or tiredness, and you don't ask for leave to escape. You have persevered and won the praise of the workers. The members praised it. Teacher, I am proud of you,..."