c 63-64

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 63, The toilet has fallen
  back home.

  He specifically explained that he should not go to the toilet in the hut these days.

  Just go outside and find an open space. Otherwise, when you want to get it later, you will have to be disgusted to death.

  Early the next morning.

  Jiang Xiaochuan was going to Doctor Tian, ​​so he took Jiang Xiaohe to the commune.

  After sending his younger brother to school, he came to Hu Laosan. I made an agreement yesterday and told him the result today.

  Hu Laosan saw Jiang Xiaochuan coming on his bicycle from a long distance away.

  When he was approaching, he yelled. "Why so early?"

  Jiang Xiaochuan asked Mr. Hu as soon as he parked the car: "Yes, I just sent my brother to school. Brother Hu, what happened to what you said yesterday?" Mr.

  Hu was a little He touched his head embarrassingly. "This..."

  Seeing the other party's expression, Jiang Xiaochuan thought in his heart that he might die.

  Then he said to him: "It's okay, Brother Hu, if it doesn't work, forget it." If

  it doesn't work, I can go to the provincial capital to get some cement, but the origin of the cement cannot be explained at that time. At this time, this thing can only be obtained by approval.

  Hu Laosan shook his head and said: "Brother, it's not impossible, but I'm a little embarrassed about the price offered by the village."

  Jiang Xiaochuan frowned. Brother, how much is it?"

  Hu Laosan said embarrassedly: "Brother, I don't need money, I want food, one hundred catties of food."

  Jiang Xiaochuan froze for a moment, probably having the same problem as his own village.

  This puts him in a difficult situation. He does have the food himself, and a hundred catties is not too much. If it is calculated as money, it is only 6 yuan.

  The key is this special period, how can I explain so much food by myself?

  The rabbit itself can be said to be caught in the mountains. How to explain the food?