c 236-240

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 236, Accident

  "He Lao Liu, you did everything you could to get me here."

  Zhao Qinian was arguing with He Lao Liu.

  "Bump!"

  There was a violent collision sound from behind the car, accompanied by a sound of horns and discussions.

  The convoy stopped immediately.

  Old He was startled when he saw this, he parked the car, got out of the car and ran back immediately.

  Seeing this, other people also got out of the car one after another, only to see a car in the middle rear-end.

  "Xiao Wu, wake up, what's wrong with you, Xiao Wu?"

  There was a voice of shouting from the crowd, and a group of people could be seen surrounding the car door. A young man in his twenties was lying on the ground.

  His face was as white as a sheet of paper, obviously in shock.

  Old He came up to him, took a look, and said to the people next to him: "What's going on?"

  Seeing this, the squad leader said worriedly, "I don't know if you're hungry." "   Bring something

  to eat."

Xiao Wu, who was lying on the ground, woke up leisurely, and shouted a little embarrassedly: "Ying Chang"

  Lao He felt distressed, but the words on his mouth were not forgiving at all, "Look at your promising appearance. This little crime Can’t stand it?”

  Old Zhao couldn’t stand it any longer, “Okay, you blame others if you don’t give food to people.”

  While talking, a person brought a dried sweet potato and stuffed it into his mouth.

  But at this time, he had no strength at all. Where can I chew.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan took out candies from his pocket. "Eat this, it will work quickly."

  In the case of severe hypoglycemic shock, he would die immediately, but since the other party woke up, it means that the problem is not serious.

  Seeing this, the squad leader excitedly took the candy in his hand, "Thank you! Thank you!"