c 201-205

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 201, beginning to show strength.

  When picking up Xiaomi, I ran into Zhao Qinian on the road.

  "How is today?"

  Zhao Qinian asked with a smile as he looked at Zhou Xiaochuan who was following up on his bike.

  "It's okay... I'm not tired from work, it's just a little dirty." Zhou Xiaochuan said to him with a smile.

  You still have to complain properly, otherwise your calmness will be too abnormal.   Hearing this, Zhao Qinian scolded with a

  smile: "You little bastard, what is this dirt?

What kind of feeling, only those who have experienced it will know.

  While speaking, he arrived at Zhao Qinian's house.

  At this time, Zhao Qingqing was playing with Zhou Xiaomi, and Grandma Zhao placed the bowls and chopsticks in the main room.

  "Brother..."

  Seeing Zhou Xiaochuan coming back, Xiaomi immediately rushed over.

  Zhou Xiaochuan picked up Xiaomi, touched Zhao Qingqing's head with one hand, and said with a smile, "Thank you, Qingqing." Zhao Qingqing

  smiled embarrassedly. "You're welcome, I'm fine at home."

  Grandma Zhao hurriedly said when she saw a few people coming back: "Xiao Chuan, don't go back, eat here tonight."

  "Grandma Zhao, I won't eat here."

  Zhao declined Grandma's persuasion, I rode back with Xiaomi on my bike.

  walk on the road.

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked helplessly at Zhou Xiaomi who was hanging around his neck, the girl was unwilling to come down anyway.

  "Xiaomi, are you being good at Grandma Zhao's house today?"

  Zhou Xiaomi buried his head under his neck and muttered, "Xiaomi is good..."

  He smiled when he heard Zhou Xiaomi's words.

  Back home, I saw Yang Yuemei was preparing to cook. Put Xiaomi down and play by yourself.

  Then she said to Yang Yuemei:
  "Mom... let me come..."

  Yang Yuemei gave him the food when she heard that. The food she cooked was indeed not as good as Zhou Xiaochuan's.