c 291-295

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 291, I'm going to enter the factory

  Hu Laosan didn't know when he left.

  But in the early morning of the New Year's Eve, a letter was stuck on the door of Zhou Xiaochuan's hall.

  Although he fell asleep at night, but Hu Laosan entered the yard, and he woke up the first time.

  When he found out it was Hu Laosan, he didn't get up.

  Wait for the other party to leave.

  With a thought, he took off the envelope on the door.

  I opened it and took a look. Inside was a thank-you letter, but it was written crookedly, not much better than that written by elementary school students.

  He said that he might go to the border area of ​​Lao Maozi, or he might go to the other side of the sea.

  But Zhou Xiaochuan could hear it from Hu Laosan's words.

  He might have recognized the man he was trading with.

  Although it is more obscure between the lines.

  But Zhou Xiaochuan still saw it.

  But he didn't know whether Hu Laosan's certainty or just suspicion.

  I didn't pay much attention to it, since he put on the mask to trade, his true colors have not appeared.

  This detail can only be discovered by people who have been trading for a long time. At present, the only such person is Hu Laosan.

  After reading it, he put the letter away. Then continue to sleep.

  I don't know what Hu Laosan will be like in the future.

  But as long as he doesn't die, he will definitely be a character after the change.

  Time flies.

  January 1965.

  It has been two years since I graduated from junior high school last time.

  At this time, he will also experience an important choice in his life.

  Go to work, or go to college.

  After this year, I will be 18 years old.

  Although it is already January of 1965, in the eyes of ordinary people, only after the New Year's Eve is the real second year.