c 17-18

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 17, Digging for Treasures, an Opportunity for Space Evolution

  Returning to the residence, it was already dark, so
  I fetched some water from the well, washed casually and prepared to go to bed.

  Here comes the problem...

  Finally, we can live apart. Jiang Xiaochuan didn't want to share the same bed with Jiang Xiaohe anymore.

  However, no matter what Jiang Xiaochuan said, Jiang Xiaohe was unwilling to sleep separately.

  The final result of the discussion was that Jiang Xiaohe would not leave until he fell asleep.

  I don't know if he was afraid that Jiang Xiaochuan would run away, or because he didn't doze off at all, and it took him more than an hour to put the little guy to sleep.

  After making sure that Jiang Xiaohe was asleep, he carefully exited the room and hurried to the kitchen.

  "There is a baby..."

  Jiang Xiaochuan scanned the room with his mind because he was bored in the meeting just now.

  I wanted to see if such an old building could have any good things left behind.

  I didn't expect it to exist.

  He came to the kitchen with a lantern, and

  then noticed that no one was approaching nearby, then pulled out the shovel he had taken before, and started digging at the corner behind the stove.

  Soon he dug out a few things. Although it was mixed with soil, the exposed corners could be roughly seen to be a few pieces of small yellow croakers and jade pendants.

  Fill the soil back, and fetch a basin of water with a lamp.

  After cleaning, the true appearance was revealed:

  1 large yellow croaker, 6 small yellow croakers, and two jade pendants.

  Jiang Xiaochuan looked at the gold in front of him and felt very happy. This is the first huge sum of money that I have come to this world.

  6 small yellow croakers of one tael and one large yellow croaker of twelve taels. However, this gold bar should be something from the Republic of China period.