c 73-74

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 73, Blood Jade

  Jiang Xiaochuan was heading to He Lao at this time.

  The other party mentioned He Lao during the previous transaction, and at first he thought that the other party's jade was obtained from He Lao.

  Later, the other party said that their quality was not as good as that of He Lao, so it had nothing to do with He Lao.

  Come to the door of the other party's house.

  Jiang Xiaochuan scanned the yard with his thoughts.

  At this time, He Lao had already woken up. Sweeping the yard.

  He stepped forward and gently knocked on the door.

  "Squeak..."

  After a while, the door was opened.

  He Lao stared blankly at Jiang Xiaochuan in front of the door, "Why are you here?"

  He still had a deep memory of this kid. After all, he bought so much jade at once.

  Jiang Xiaochuan looked around and saw that there were already pedestrians, so he said softly: "Old man, can you go in and tell me."

  He Lao looked around and nodded: "Come in."

  Entering the yard, He Lao After closing the courtyard door, he led him to the main room.

  "Sit down. What can you do with me?"

  Jiang Xiaochuan sat down, smiled, and said softly, "Old man, I still want to exchange some jade with you this time."

  He Lao was shocked when he heard the words, "You still Want? You still have so much gold?"

  He Lao couldn't help but be surprised. You know it's gold. And the quantity is so large.

  The last time I was so much, I was already a little scared.

  Jiang Xiaochuan said with a smile: "Old man, if I have nothing, how could I come to you."

  Then he pondered for a while, and said: "But, old man, I think you also know the situation outside now. You can't get enough to eat now. At least for a long time, your jade will not be sold. I think this price Can we discuss it? "