c 13-14

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 13, the anger of the village party secretary.

  At noon, the Zhou brothers did not go back and had lunch at Jiang's house.

  Because I'm going to the village party secretary's house in the afternoon to do household division.

  A meal is tasteless. After all, my brother and I ate a lot of braised pork and drank some porridge, just to scrape off oil and water.

  In the afternoon, Jiang Xiaochuan didn't go there with Jiang Dahai and the others, so he just left it to them. After all, he didn't need a child to come forward for this kind of thing.

  I found an excuse and took my mother to the small cave by the river.

  Mother Yang Yuemei looked at the plate of pork that Jiang Xiaochuan brought out and asked in shock, "Xiaochuan, where did you... get the pork and rice?"

  Although the egg surprised her, she could still accept it. I seldom eat eggs because I am reluctant to eat them, not because I cannot eat them, so eggs are not so difficult to get.

  But pork is different. In the countryside, except for the slaughter of pigs in the village during the Chinese New Year, no ticket is required. If you want to eat meat, you must ask for a meat ticket.

  After this year is over, you will have to ask for a ticket to eat meat during the Chinese New Year in rural areas. At that time, people in rural areas could raise a limited number of pigs, but they had to sell them to supply and marketing cooperatives, and private slaughter was not allowed.

  When pork is sold to the supply and marketing cooperative, they will be paid according to the price of the meat, and a certain number of meat tickets will also be given.

  Jiang Xiaochuan said without thinking, "Mother, don't worry about where it came from. You don't steal it, and you don't steal it. Don't worry, eat it. My brother and I have eaten it."

  Yang Yuemei saw that Jiang Xiaochuan didn't want to say anything, so she said Don't ask any more. Now Jiang Xiaochuan already has his own opinions.

  Chewing slowly, he ate the rice and pork in the bowl carefully.

  In the end, even the broth was eaten by her with the meal.

  After eating, they found an excuse, put the things in the space, and they went back.

  As soon as he entered the compound, he saw the brothers of the Zhou family were livid and silent, and Jiang Dahai also looked helpless.