c 161-165

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 161, Buying a house for my sister.

  Old man Qin was lying on the bed at this moment, ready to sleep.

  Hearing her granddaughter's words, she sat up suddenly from the bed.

  "What? That brat is here?"

  After speaking, he walked out of the room.

  At this time, I happened to meet Zhou Xiaochuan who had just come up.

  Seeing old man Qin, Zhou Xiaochuan smiled and said, "Hi, old man, I'm here to see you."

  Old man Qin curled his lips and said, "The old man is not well at all. Where are my things?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan was embarrassed when he heard this. It's been a few months. I have never been here. There is no way to pay it back.

  Before Zhou Xiaochuan could speak, Qin Xiao had already spoken from the side.

  "Grandpa, it's useless for you to leave it alone, why don't you lend it to brother Xiaochuan first..."

  Old man Qin blew his beard and stared angrily when he heard his granddaughter's words, and stuttered a bit when he spoke.

  "You...you..."

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan hurriedly said: "Old man, can I rent you? Look, I brought you wine. I will give you a pot in the next month. Is it okay to count the rent?"

  Old man Qin He looked at Qin Xiao who was a little dissatisfied beside him.

  He knew that his granddaughter's relationship with Zhou Xiaochuan should not be completely male-female, or just have a little affection.

  But thinking that his granddaughter didn't have many friends, he sighed.

  "I'll talk about this later. It's a treasure handed down from my Qin family. After you use it up, return it to me as soon as possible."

  Zhou Xiaochuan heard that there was still room for change, so he said with a smile, "Okay, I'll return it when I've almost used it up ." Here you

  go." Old man Qin's expression became brighter after hearing this: "Okay, come in."

  Zhou Xiaochuan followed the two into the old man's room.

  He put things on the table.

  Old man Qin took a look, but didn't say anything polite. Anyway, this kid is very thieves.