c 29-30

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 29, Entering the City (seeking investment, collection)

  "Mom...wait a minute"

  Jiang Xiaochuan shouted from behind.

  Yang Yuemei turned her head and looked at Jiang Xiaochuan who was following behind and asked strangely, "Xiaochuan, why are you here? It's so close, I don't need you to see her off."

  "Oh...it's okay, I'll go with you to Jiang's house, I have something to do." Jiang Xiaochuan didn't Say more.

  Yang Yuemei looked at the basket in Jiang Xiaochuan's hand, but she followed behind without saying anything.

  When he came to Jiang's house, Jiang Xiaochuan yelled inside, "Uncle Jiang, come out."

  I don't know what to call Jiang Dahai, so I can only call him Uncle Jiang.

  Hearing the sound, Jiang Dahai put on his clothes and came out. Seeing that it was Jiang Xiaochuan, he said dissatisfiedly, "It's so late, why are you here? You don't need to sleep..."

  Jiang Xiaochuan didn't care, and dumped the things in the basket on the ground . He said to him, "This is the internal organs of the roe deer. Take it and eat it. Remember to treat my mother better in the future. Otherwise, I won't let you go. I just have this basket and I won't give it to you.

  " Regardless of Jiang Dahai's expression, he turned his head and left.

  If it wasn't for the mother's sake, let alone the internal organs, he wouldn't even give him shit.

  You must know that feces are good things these days, and the food is not fertile enough, and some people even get up early in the morning to pick up animal feces. Just to add a little fertilizer to the field.

  Yang Yuemei looked at Jiang Xiaochuan who left with a complicated expression.

  On the other hand, Jiang Dahai looked at the internal organs on the ground with bright eyes.

  ....................................... The

  next
  morning
  , before dawn, Jiang Xiaochuan took Jiang Xiaohe to the commune.

  On the way, he gave Jiang Xiaohe three catties of corn flour and told him to give it to the teacher at school. In case he came back late, he wouldn't be hungry.