c 221-225

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 221, making a plan,

  everyone went to sleep at night, so he entered the space and began to read the two books about car repair.

  Although he was able to find the reason because of his thoughts before, he can only say that he knew it but didn't know why.

  Now there are annotations in this book, plus Guo Tuozi's explanation before. He suddenly felt enlightened.

  The next morning, I went to the mechanic class to report.

  When he came to the place, he saw Wang Jianmin playing with a cloth bag.

  "Brother Wang, happy new year! When did you come back?"

  He laughed when he heard the voice behind him, "I knew you would come today. You came back from the second day of junior high school!"

  Zhou Xiaochuan hung the backpack in his hand on the wall, "Then you spent your new year in Kyoto!"

  Hearing Zhou Xiaochuan's words, Wang Jianmin complained, "Don't mention it, I set off in the morning at 30. I'm going to fall apart in the car on the road."

  Then he put the car in his hand Putting the bag in front of him, he asked strangely:

  "Hey..., this is what you want! You can't buy the gold inlaid jade for 3 yuan each, if Brother Dong is not in the military compound over there If you know someone, you probably have no hope for your gold inlaid jade."

  Zhou Xiaochuan opened the bag in front of him when he heard his words. I saw six or seven gold inlaid jades inside, and more than 20 other varieties, ten gold ones and fifteen silver ones.

  "Why do you spend so much money on these things? Gold inlaid jade 3 yuan, gold 1 yuan 5, silver 1 yuan. You spent all the money you gave."

  Zhou Xiaochuan didn't care when he heard his words, and put the things away Put it away.

  Take out a gold inlaid jade and put it on your chest.

  "Brother Wang, this is a good thing. Don't you feel that I am more determined to support Mao Zedong with this?"

  Wang Jianmin touched it, and said in his mouth: "Don't say it, if it is paired with a The military overcoat really looks like that."

  He took off the badge and threw one to him. "Brother Wang, I will give this to you, and I trouble you to bring it to me from such a distance."