c 196-200

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 196, Stealing Chickens.

  Back on Jiefang Road, they separated.

  Zhou Xiaochuan took Qin Xiao and the others back home.

  When he came to the yard.

  Yang Wanxing's younger brother ran over, pointed at Zhou Xiaochuan and said, "Your dog bit me."

  After speaking, he lifted up his trouser legs. I saw a tooth mark on it.

  A trace of blood flowed out from inside.

  Zhou Xiaochuan was startled when he saw this, but Xiaosi had never bitten anyone before.

  Then he looked at the door of his yard, but at this time the lock of the yard had been opened, and it was hanging on the nose of the door as usual.

  When he left, he obviously locked the gate of the yard, just because he was worried that someone who entered the yard by mistake would be bitten by Xiao Si.

  Although his own memory is not said to be unforgettable, he still remembers clearly what happened in the morning.

  He signaled Qin Xiao and the others to enter the yard, and said,
  "Where did you get bitten?"

  Yang Wanli rolled his eyes and said, "It's at this door."

  Zhou Xiaochuan knew there was something wrong when he saw this, but now it seems It is true that the door is not locked.

  I am not here, how to say it clearly.

  He tentatively asked: "Then what do you want to do?"

  Yang Wanli smiled inwardly when he heard the words, it was still a child who was easy to scare. He smiled and said, "Just give me your chicken or duck."

  Zhou Xiaochuan laughed when he heard his words.

  It is estimated that the other party tried to open the lock of his own house, and was bitten by Xiao Si when he wanted to go in and steal chickens.

  But I can't tell now.

  He said lightly: "When I left, I locked the door and asked Grandma Wu to put the keys away for me. Grandma Wu saw me locking the door with her own eyes. I'll call Grandma Wu." Hearing this, the