c 37-38

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 37, He

  Lao Hou San nodded and agreed.

  Anyway, I'm not too busy now, so I will accompany him for a walk. It's also good to form a good relationship.

  Jiang Xiaochuan checked the sky.

  Estimated, it seems that the train in the morning may not be able to catch up. Then go back at noon.

  Hou San took Jiang Xiaochuan to the gate of a large courtyard and stopped for a while.

  He signaled Jiang Xiaochuan to wait beside him. He stepped forward and knocked on the door.

  Jiang Xiaochuan looked it over. The house was very big. If the front door and the wall were added, it was estimated to be more than ten meters long.

  There are blue bricks and black tiles, and there are two pairs of large stone lions at the door.

  The plaque has been removed, and its origin cannot be seen.

  But judging from the situation, it should have been a big family before. And it's not an ordinary big family.

  Not long after, an old man in green shirt opened the door.

  Hou San and the other party whispered a few words, then waved to Jiang Xiaochuan.

  Seeing this, Jiang Xiaochuan hurriedly pushed the cart forward.

  When he came close, he didn't say a word, just quietly waiting for Monkey Three.

  Seeing this, Monkey Three said to Jiang Xiaochuan, "Little guy, this is Elder He. I've talked to him about the situation just now, but you have to discuss the specific situation yourself. I still have something to do, so I won't get involved. I'm leaving first."

  Seeing this, Jiang Xiaochuan said gratefully: "Then thank you, Brother Monkey. I will treat you to dinner next time." The

  two exchanged a few words, and Hou San left.

  At this time, Jiang Xiaochuan said to He Lao, "Old man, why don't we go in and talk? It's not convenient here."

  The old man was surprised to see the other party's age, but he just smiled lightly, nodded and said: "Okay, let's go in."

  After finishing speaking, he led the way ahead, and Jiang Xiaochuan pushed the car and followed.

  Walking into the courtyard, Jiang Xiaochuan's eyes lit up.