c 7-8

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 7, when the uncle came to ask the child to go
  home, lunch was not ready yet.

  But the figure of the mother appeared in the kitchen.

  Jiang Xiaochuan was a little surprised, it's not time to get off work yet, why did his mother come back early.

  Walking to the door of the kitchen, she shouted to the inside, "Mom, why did you leave work so early today?"

  Yang Yuemei, who was cooking, saw her son, wiped the sweat from her head and said, "Oh... the weeds in the field have been pulled out. One time, I don't have much work now, so I'll come back, and I'll just pull it out again in a few days."

  "Oh, what about the father?" Although I'm a bit against this stepfather, but there's no other way, I have to bow my head under the eaves. .

  Call a few words without losing a piece of meat.

  "Oh, I went to patrol. Secretary Jiang said that someone was stealing wheat seedlings, so this year's patrol team has been moved forward."

  Every year when the grain is ripe, there will be some rabbits, mice and even wild boars to steal the grain, so every autumn harvest season in the village Form patrols to patrol.

  However, in addition to small animals, it is also to prevent people from stealing food, which is not uncommon.

  But Jiang Xiaochuan felt guilty when he heard this.

  "Hmm, do you want to help..." Seeing his mother working so hard, he asked.

  But I guess he doesn't need to do it.

  Sure enough, as soon as he finished speaking, Grandma Jiang, who was busy next to her, said, "No, you have nothing to do, just go and play..."

  He had no choice but to give up after hearing Grandma Jiang's words.

  Back in the room, my brother hadn't come back yet, so I thought about getting a stove in the space, so that it would be convenient for cooking in the future.

  I thought of doing it, but it was also because I was too bored to stay idle.

  Insert the door, dodge into the space, and after entering the space, look at the wheat seedlings planted before. It was still a little sluggish before, but now it is standing upright and living well.