c 186-190

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 186, The girl who draws pictures.

  Walk along the main riverside road in the park.

  From time to time, you can see some small parks.

  There are domestic animals such as bears, tigers, wolves, and elephants, but there are no foreign animals such as sea fish, hippos and lions.

  But he still saw a zebra.

  For Zhou Xiaohe and the others who had never seen these animals before, they watched them with great interest.

  When he saw the tiger and the cubs playing there, he really wanted to take it in.

  Along the way, Zhou Xiaohe was always asking questions, and Zhou Xiaochuan was answering from behind.

  It was almost time for lunch, and the park was only half played, which was the result of Zhou Xiaochuan's urging to come down.

  Most of the time is spent looking at it. After all, I have never seen these strange animals.

  It is estimated that several people were a little hungry, so they found a shady place, took out the steamed buns they had with them, and shared one among them.

  Without a kettle, a few people ate dryly by the lake.

  There are already people rafting in the middle of the lake. They are all young people, probably some young people.

  Zhou Xiaochuan's gaze was attracted by a group of people in front of him.

  A group of people were pointing around a little girl.

  There is no bloody plot, because the girl is sitting on a small horse and drawing a pencil drawing on a drawing board.

  Girls should be eleven or twelve years old. There was also a girl of about the same age accompanying her.

  When Zhou Xiaochuan first saw it, he thought the other party was a child from a wealthy family.

  Because in this era of painting, most of the children from rich families would learn it.

  However, he saw that although there were not many patches on the opponent's body, the clothes had already been washed and turned white. Only then did I feel that this should not be the child of a rich family.