c 241-245

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 241 The sheep are here.

  In the morning, the cook made breakfast early in the morning, and everyone went to the cafeteria to have breakfast after training.

  Had breakfast.

  Zhao Qinian and others went out with Lao He, and Zhou Xiaochuan was left here alone because he liked to run around.

  The other people in the compound also went to do farm work, and he didn't see Dong Qingwu, so he didn't know where he was driving.

  I stayed in the compound all morning, but I didn't wait for this guy.

  It's really not good to go out without anyone taking him. It's not good to walk too far, and it's not good to be seen riding a bicycle.

  It was almost time for dinner when the other party drove back.

  Seeing Zhou Xiaochuan staying in the yard, he smiled, "I'm going out later, you come out with me."

  After speaking, he blinked at Zhou Xiaochuan.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan smiled.

  The other party greeted the people in the compound and began to move some fishing nets from the car.

  Zhou Xiaochuan took a look. It wasn't made of nylon rope, and he didn't know what it was made of.

  "Brother Wu, is this the fishing net for tomorrow?"

  Dong Qingwu nodded when he heard the words, "Yes, I still have to pull a cart. Come with me in

  a while." After a quick meal in the cafeteria, he greeted Zhou Xiaochuan, "Let's go, get in the car."

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan followed him into the car.

  The car drove out of the camp compound and headed in another direction.

  "I'll put you down in a while. You can go find a Uighur named Lao Dao. He can speak Chinese. As for whether to sell you or not, that's up to you to discuss."

  Zhou Xiaochuan nodded upon hearing this.

  Dong Qingwu then said: "Oh, Lao Dao is very strict and won't talk nonsense."

  Hearing his words, Zhou Xiaochuan was relieved.

  The car drove for less than an hour and stopped near an oasis.