c 296-300

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 296, People who can't be messed with.

  While repairing the machine, Li Xiangyang said to Zhou Xiaochuan: "Xiaochuan, some people in this workshop should not be messed with? You have to remember."

  Zhou Xiaochuan was surprised when he heard this.

  Upon hearing his words, Zhao Ying immediately trembled happily.

  Zhou Xiaochuan's eyes were dazzled, he turned his head quickly, and asked Li Xiangyang, "Who is it? Section Chief or Director Wang?"

  Li Xiangyang also saw Zhao Ying's movements and pretended to lower his head.

  He whispered: "Neither, one is Widow Han at the door, and the other is Aunt Mei."

  Finally, he pointed to the aunt who called him.

  "Why?"

  "Widow Han, you understand, there are a lot of right and wrong." After speaking, she gave Zhou Xiaochuan a look that you understood. Then he continued: "Aunt Mei, she is the one in the workshop."

  After speaking, she gave a thumbs up gesture.

  But then he said: "Aunt Mei, she likes to be a matchmaker. She has a lot of matchmakers in the factory. And there is nothing big or small in the factory that she doesn't know. If you offend her, be careful not to find her in the future." Daughter-in-law."

  Zhou Xiaochuan understood.

  The matchmaker and the people in the circle of aunts.

  This kind of person laughs at people, but if you offend her, you don't know what words will come out behind your back.

  Then he looked at Li Xiangyang strangely, "Could Aunt Mei also be a matchmaker for you?"

  Li Xiangyang smiled awkwardly, "Don't worry, it's probably your turn in a few days.

  "
  Definitely got harassed.

  But Zhou Xiaochuan was also taken aback, so let it go.

  While thinking, a voice came, and the other party came over.

  "Xiao Xiangyang, what are you talking bad about your aunt?"

  Zhou Xiaochuan only saw her face at this time, and she was close to fifty years old.

  Wearing blue overalls and a blue hat. A face is also a bit vicissitudes.