c 39-40

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 39, when he went home and

  passed the foundation of his house, he found that there were already a lot of bricks there, and the ground level had been leveled.

  He must have started work when he was not around.

  No one was home when I got home.

  At this time, I should have dinner at Jiang Dingzhong's house.

  Thinking of this, he hurriedly put things into the house.

  I haven't bought coal for the coal stove yet, so I need a ticket for that thing, and I'll talk about it later.

  Take out only one of the two bolts of cloth and use it first.

  Thermos bottles, sugar, toilet paper, alarm clocks, etc., except for iron products, the others are basically taken out. After all, iron products will have to be "contributed" in the future.

  Pick out 100 catties of cornmeal and 5 catties of pork. Taking another catty of sugar, he rushed to Jiang Dingzhong's house.

  When I came to Jiang Dingzhong's house, it was very lively inside.

  Jiang Xiaochuan knew that these people should be found by Uncle Jiang to build a house for him.

  The door of the yard was not closed, and Jiang Xiaochuan pushed his bicycle directly into the yard.

  After parking the car, he yelled "Uncle Jiang, I'm here." He

  probably couldn't hear it because it was too noisy inside.

  He took a bag of brown sugar and the five catties of pork off the car and went into the house.

  Standing at the door, Jiang Xiaochuan shouted to the inside, "Uncle Jiang, I'm back." The

  lively main hall immediately fell silent.

  "Brother...you're finally back."

  Jiang Xiaohe who was eating immediately put down his chopsticks and ran over.

  Jiang Xiaochuan patted his head, "Yes, I just came back."

  Seeing him coming back, Jiang Dingzhong said with a smile, "You boy, I thought you weren't coming back...Have you eaten yet? Hurry up and have a bite."