c 33-34

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 33, Bicycle in hand and
  looking at the crowds coming in and out.

  It seems that there is no shortage of rich people in any era.

  Walking into the department store, the counters reminded him of those canteens in later generations.

  There is a corridor outside, and inside the counters, things are placed in a mess. To put it bluntly, it means that which things are easy to hold, and which things are close to the side.

  Except for some cement countertops and some glass cabinets. It didn't give him a high-end feeling at all.

  But think about it, in this era, rural areas are basically earthen houses, and small cities are also inevitable.

  Only places like provincial capitals are full of brick houses.

  But not all of them are brick houses, there are still many earthen houses farther away. Because at any given time there are people with family difficulties.

  Wandering around the department store, I found that the things here are quite complete.

  Basically, you can buy daily necessities here.

  He also found a radio, but he wasn't interested in that, and the country didn't have electricity. no need.

  "Defective cloth has arrived... 2 cents a foot, no tickets, first come, first served..."

  Jiang Xiaochuan was looking at the shopping mall when he was suddenly startled by a loud shout next to him.

  Then I saw people from the entire shopping mall rushing towards him in an instant.

  "Oh... I'm so lucky today, and there is another defective cloth."

  "Yeah... It's almost winter, make a new dress for my kid, and wear it after the New Year."

  "Hurry up, it will be gone when it's too late."

  Jiang Xiao Chuan heard the words of the elder sisters and aunts next to him. My eyes are also bright.

  I have to make some winter clothes myself, otherwise I will be frozen in winter.

  I have to make quilts, bed sheets... There are too many places to use.

  He hurriedly ran towards it, but at this time there was already a sea of ​​people.

  But most of them are waiting for the salesperson to cut the cloth.