c 266-270

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 266, Going to the factory and going to the countryside (5)

  Ps: I won't write about the worst village, for fear that I will be hit by thunder.

  The weather was very hot and muggy, and it was a little better when it rained.

  It's good to be young, and Zhang Dazhuang, who is not afraid of catching a cold, followed

  Zhang Dazhuang and brought everyone to the edge of the river embankment. At this time, the timid ones were already a little scared.

  Because the river embankment facing the village is densely packed with graves, one next to the other.

  Upon seeing this, Zhang Dazhuang explained, "People in the village have passed their backs, and they are all buried here, so as not to occupy the land. The graves you saw before are all old graves."

  Everyone nodded when they heard the words. There are graves everywhere in the city, which is really quite shocking.

  However, there are still scattered graves erected on the wasteland of the village, and some can be seen occasionally even in the fields.

  After turning over the dam, everyone saw a small river below, about five or six meters wide, but it could be called a stream at this time.

  There is some water, but it is pitifully small. In some places, you can reach the other side by stepping on stones.

  And there are some large and small pits on the shore next to it.

  When he came to the place, Zhou Xiaochuan took a look. There were basically no fish in the running water, and even the shore had very few loaches because of the drought.

  "Da Zhuang, where does this river flow down? Isn't there a big river?"

  Zhang Dazhuang heard the words and said, "Yes, there is a sand river five or six miles down. But it is running water, and fish are too difficult to catch. "

  Indeed, there must be fish in rivers with running water, but they are harder to catch than fish in lakes.

  Unless you get off the net, it's like the ecstasy array of later generations, you can't get out when you come in.

  Zhou Xiaochuan looked at it, and said to the others, especially the girls: "Go back and change your clothes first, let's go downstream and we'll be back in a while." The