c 3-4

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  In Chapter 3,

  when Jiang Xiaochuan realized the space, he was already in a piece of land.

  "Where is this?"

  Seeing that the place where he was was not the previous home, he felt a sense of loss. Perhaps there is only the possibility of going back after thirty years.

  But thirty years later, no one knows whether his mother is still there. After all, my mother is already in her fifties.

  But there is still an older brother at home, and he already has a grandson, so the pain caused by his departure will soon be erased by time, and only a little scar will remain in the end. This way I can rest assured.

  Thinking of this, I felt a burst of relief. The fear and anxiety that had been brought about by this countdown disappeared at this moment.

  The unknown is the root of my fear all the time. Jiang Xiaochuan admires himself for not being tortured and going crazy for so many years.

  It's all right now, everything has settled, and my heart has become more at ease. Although there are still many doubts.

  After confirming that he couldn't go back to the past for the time being, he no longer struggled.

  Then began to look at the place.

  The place is not small, about half the size of a basketball court in the school, about 200 square meters, with a spring in the center.

  The land was dark brown, and there was nothing on it, not even a single weed.

  I grabbed a handful of black soil and rubbed it gently on my hands, feeling that the soil in my hands was still relatively moist.

  Should be able to grow something.

  Walking to the spring and looking inside, the spring has dried up. Only the surface of the stone is slightly wet. Not a drop of water exists at all.

  Maybe this spring water has some special effect, but it is a pity that it has dried up.

  As a young man in the 21st century, it is impossible not to have read some online novels, more or less of various themes.

  Especially after the door appeared in my mind, I can say that I have read all the mainstream novels. Hope to find some reference. Although it was of no use in the end.