c 276-280

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 276, shamelessly
  riding a bicycle with a few people towards Yangjiazhuang.

  When passing by Jiangtai Village, Yang Yuemei hesitated for a while, but finally didn't go in.

  Old Qijiang Weimin is the son of the Jiang family, and he will not be left behind even if he has a bite to eat.

  When I came to Yangtai Village, I ran into big girls and young wives from time to time.

  "Yuemei, come back to see your mother?"

  "Yes, Aunt Qu. I haven't been back for a long time. Come and see my mother."

  "How is life in the city?"

  "It's not so good. There used to be temporary Work and work, and now there are no more temporary workers."

  "Oh, that's better than in the countryside, digging food in the soil. Then you go quickly. Your mother should take Lidong and the others at home."

  "Hey, okay Yes. Auntie, you are busy first."

  After Yang Yuemei left, people started chattering again.

  "Look at the thing hanging on the car. I don't know what it is. It must be a good thing."

  "Hey, Yuemei used to be miserable, but now she is enjoying life. How nice it is to go to a big city."

  " Yes. , I heard that the salary in the provincial capital is very high. If my son can go to the city to work in the future, I will die in peace."

  "Salary is one thing. You can use it as a rag.”

  “Oh, it’s true, can’t you run out of food? Can you use cloth as a rag?”

  “That’s not true. Can you afford a bicycle without seeing it? It's only one car."

  Now that the other party has gone to the city with his son to enjoy the blessings, a group of people are envious and jealous.

  But who let the man make meritorious deeds even though he died early.

  When the villagers saw Yang Yuemei coming, they all greeted her.

  Those who don't understand really think that there is more than enough food in big cities.

  Several people came to grandma's house.