c 226-230

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 226, Lack of Cotton
  Now that it's summer, some fruits can be brought out.

  Zhou Xiaomi didn't get up until lunch.

  I guess he recovered a lot after sleeping. Looking at the strawberries and watermelon that Zhou Xiaochuan took out, he flipped over. He smirked at Zhou Xiaochuan.

  "Brother, I'm hungry..."

  Seeing Zhou Xiaomi who had almost recovered, he felt relieved.

  Rubbing her head, "Hurry up and eat something."

  While speaking, her hand had already grabbed the strawberries on the plate.

  Ignoring her, he put the bowl by the bed and walked out. When he walked out of the main room, Zhou Xiaohe had already killed three large pieces of watermelon.

  When they came to the kitchen, Yang Yuemei was cleaning the kitchen.

  Seeing Yang Yuemei scrubbing the rust in the iron pan with a loofah, he kept thinking how convenient it is to use a rag, but he dared not say that using a rag as a rag.

  After Zhou Xiaochuan came in, Yang Yuemei washed the pots and bowls and left the kitchen.

  "Damn, why don't you enroll in a machine repair class? It's better to go to the cafeteria to do odd jobs." Zhou Xiaochuan muttered.

  He picked up the ingredients that Yang Yuemei had washed and started cooking. It's too hot, so I made some light dishes to deal with it.

  Finally, I cooked a pot of mung bean soup, and I can drink some to cool down in the afternoon.

  When it was time to eat, the two little guys were almost full from eating fruit, and they didn't eat much, and it was also because it was too hot.

  Leaving Yang Yuemei at home, she carried a wooden bucket and went out with the two little guys.

  I rode to the lake before, and there were already many people here by the lake at this time. Most of them catch fish.

  Food is in short supply now, and the control of the river is no longer as strict as before. But occasionally someone comes over.

  Children have a natural sense of closeness to water, and the two little ones are eager to try it when they come to the place.