c 286-290

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

night

  Chapter 286,

  There was no rush to deliver things to Wang Jianmin at the wedding night.

  I went to school the next day and brought my two little ones to school. He also went to school by himself.

  In class teacher Yang's class.

  "Now the school has ten quotas for joining the League. After class, I hope that the students in the class will write the application for joining the League."

  The people below are talking about it.

  join the group!

  This is an honor, but the ten places must be for those with good grades.

  Everyone looked at Zhou Xiaochuan and Chu Yanyan, who were ranked first and second. If nothing else happened, it should be these two.

  Others are just running along.

  Seeing everyone's gazes, Zhou Xiaochuan knew in his heart that he would not have his own share in joining the group this time.

  Joining the League now is not like later generations. Before graduating from junior high school, more than half of the schools can join the League. Just pay.

  Joining the group at this time is not much easier than joining the party at a university in later generations. Not only must the grades be good, but also awareness, progressive thinking, and good obedience are required.

  To put it bluntly, it is obedient.

  I always ask for leave, and I have a fart quota.

  But the application still needs to be written. If you don’t write it, you don’t have enough consciousness and your thinking doesn’t improve.

  After a few days, the result came out, and there were 3 places in my class.

  Zhou Xiaochuan, Chu Yanyan and Zhang Fan who got third place.

  As soon as the result came out, Zhou Xiaochuan himself was surprised. It shouldn't be.

  "Zhou Xiaochuan, come with me."

  When class was over, the head teacher shouted at him.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan followed.