c 49-50

Chapter 49, Am I a Thief Too?

  In the early morning of the next day
  , Jiang Xiaochuan settled Jiang Xiaohe, wrote a letter of introduction with Jiang Dingzhong, and then rode towards the county seat.

  He didn't go to the commune, where the commune should be made of stone.

  When he came to the county seat, Jiang Xiaochuan made some inquiries and found a processing factory in the county seat.

  The location of the processing plant is remote, and the processing plant is not big, with only one machine in total. Maybe now is not the time for the autumn harvest, so there are not many people, only 2 people in total.

  It took a long time to wait for a person to arrive. About 100 catties of corn were processed.

  However, Jiang Xiaochuan saw the other party chatting with the person who came to process with a smile, and the other party gave a proof.

  It must look familiar. With this fresh face of my own, I can pass through it in one go.

  After observing for a while, knowing how the other party operated the machine, he turned and left.

  I have to find a way to make the other party dizzy, but I don't dare to use my mind, what if I can't control it and get killed.

  He was going to see if Mr. Qin's grandson and grandson were still there, and if so, he was going to borrow something before coming over.

  As for worrying about the other party starving to death?

  He wasn't worried, it was understandable because the old man was sick before, but after the old man recovered from his illness, how could he be starved to death.

  A thief like him who claims to be famous. It is impossible not to have some private goods for self-defense.

  Riding his bike to the yard before, Jiang Xiaochuan stopped.

  "Touch..."

  "Drink..."

  Jiang Xiaochuan felt the movement inside with his thoughts. I saw Qin Xiao making gestures with Mr. Qin.

  At this time, Qin Xiao was flying up and down, attacking non-stop. Old man Qin kept resisting and counterattacked slightly from time to time.

  Especially Qin Xiao's last shoulder bump. It made him feel very similar to a certain episode on TV before. Just don't know if it is.

  Watching this scene, Jiang Xiaochuan's mood fluctuated.

  To be honest, the reason why I was willing to make friends with each other last time was not because I didn't have any thoughts on this aspect.

  It's just that the old man was about to die at that time, which made him feel disappointed. If a martial arts master fell ill so easily.

  If old master Qin knew this sentence, he would probably scold him. He was just practicing martial arts, not cultivation. How could it not be sick. Just less.

  Seeing that the other party was over, Jiang Xiaochuan pretended to move around. He knocked on the door, and then shouted: "Qin Xiao, open the door." In the

  yard, the old man Qin heard the movement outside, and wondered why someone came here.

  Just about to signal Qin Xiao to enter the room. Then I heard Jiang Xiaochuan's voice.

  Mr. Qin smiled and said to his grandson, "Go and open the door, it's Jiang Xiaochuan."

  He still had a good impression of Jiang Xiaochuan who had met him last time and helped him.