c 101-105

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 101, Replacing Grain Seeds.

  Since he was woken up, he didn't continue to sleep.

  Now the adults are back. So now he only goes to the fields occasionally.

  Wait for both Jiang Xiaohe and Qin Xiao to get up.

  He took the two of them and walked towards the field. Although children who are too young now don't go to the ground.

  But they still have tasks.

  That is to dig wild vegetables. Pick sweet potato stalks.

  These things are exchangeable for work points. Not much though. But no matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat.

  The labor force in the village must be assigned work points. For example, a qualified male labor force will get 10 work points for a full day, and women will get 8 work points.

  There is no way to determine work points for children who have not yet grown up and have not reached the age.

  Therefore, children who have reached the right age have to set work points. After the set is made, no matter how much you do or how little you do, it will be calculated according to the work points.

  For example, the grain sold during the public grain transfer. get the money.

  At the end of the year, after reserving some expenses, how much is each work point, and then you can get paid according to work points. (This is also the algorithm for food distribution when you don't eat in the big canteen later.)
  However, there will be some special times and special events that will be counted as work points.

  For example when weeding hogweed or during the previous autumn harvest. The child's work can be counted as part of the work points.

  Today's kids have nothing to do. In addition to playing is playing, more waste of food.

  I can't earn a few work points by working in the fields, and I'm tired. It's better to do some of these children's old jobs, such as hunting hogweed and digging wild vegetables.

  Sweet potatoes are harvested now. The sweet potato leaves are enough for these pigs for the time being. There is no need to fight pigweed.

  So it is necessary for the children to remove the leaves of sweet potatoes and remove the vines. Leave the sweet potato stalks to dry so they last for a long time later.