c 75-76

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 75. Provincial Hospital.

  There was no car back to the county in the afternoon.

  I can only go back tomorrow morning.

  He is not going to sell the food either. Check back later.

  Back at the guest house, Jiang Xiaohe was already waiting impatiently.

  Seeing Jiang Xiaochuan coming in, Jiang Xiaohe hurriedly said: "Brother, how did you get this far? Why are you looking for father's comrades in arms?"

  Where did Jiang Xiaochuan really go, so he could only casually say: "Oh...it's nothing, just to see Let's go. They said they would help us get us to the provincial capital. (As mentioned earlier, I didn't tell Jiang Xiaohe about going to the provincial capital. I just knew someone was coming from my family.)"

  Jiang Xiaohe asked in surprise after hearing this: "Brother, did you say when?"

  Jiang Xiaohe felt that the provincial capital would be fine. There is everything. There is so much more to play with.

  Jiang Xiaochuan thought to himself, what's so good about the provincial capital. There will be a time when you are afraid.

  He said perfunctorily: "I don't know, it will take at least a year. Let's see when the time comes."

  Jiang Xiaohe didn't say anything when he heard his words.

  It's time for dinner too.

  He took Jiang Xiaohe out for dinner, and then rushed to the provincial hospital. Before he went back tomorrow, he had to see if there was any penicillin for sale.

  When he came to the hospital, Jiang Xiaochuan checked. Found a doctor.

  He told him about his brother-in-law, and when he asked about penicillin, Jiang Xiaochuan was quite surprised by what the other party told him.

  "Doctor, isn't this penicillin hard to buy? It's so cheap?" The

  doctor looked at him and said, "Is it cheaper for a bottle of 2 yuan?

  " This medicine has not been available for several years, and it takes 2 gold bars to get it, why is it suddenly so cheap now."

  The doctor smiled and said, "You're right. A few years ago, you couldn't buy it even if you had money, but now it's different. The motherland is stronger. In 1953, a factory was built in Haishi for mass production, but the output was low. Only a few tons."