c 136-140

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 136, little beggar.

  Qin Xiao is not at home.

  He was going to go back and take Jiang Xiaohe around the city.

  Passing by the entrance of the state-run hotel, he stopped.

  In the alley to the right of the state-run hotel, a group of children were looking through trash cans.

  Trying to find some food from inside.

  The eldest is thirteen or fourteen years old, and the youngest is only eight or nine years old.

  But now there is not enough food to eat. Where to find what to eat.

  But now they can eat in state-run restaurants. More or less a bit of family background.

  After all, let them find some leftovers.

  The quantity is not very large, I saw these children find a noodle, or a vegetable leaf.

  Put it in your mouth immediately.

  There are even companions next to them to grab these foods.

  Regardless of the bad smell of this trash can.

  Jiang Xiaochuan looked at the group of children, although their hair was haggard and their faces were sallow. Clothes are fully patched clothes.

  But the face and body are obviously relatively clean.

  At first he thought he was a little beggar, but now he didn't.

  If it wasn't a beggar, the residents in the city wouldn't come out to dig through the trash cans.

  And there are so many children together.

  "What are you doing..." After

  a while, only a voice came from inside. Then a man came out from the side door.

  The group of children immediately scattered like birds and beasts and ran around.

  The man who came out looked at the children running around, shook his head and sighed. Sweep the trash the kids messed up back into the barrel.

  Then go back to the side door.

  And the group of children regrouped not far away.

  Seeing the scene in front of him, Jiang Xiaochuan thought, these children should be from a nearby orphanage.