c 9-10

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 9,
  Yang Yuemei, the rabbit-catching mother, sees the Zhou brothers leave, so she brings her younger brother Jiang Xiaohe to Jiang Xiaochuan's house.

  As soon as we met, he asked aggrievedly, "Xiao Chuan, do you really want to divorce me?"

  Probably he heard the conversation between Zhou brothers and Jiang Dahai.

  Seeing his mother's tears, Jiang Xiaochuan was speechless for a while. I don't know how that cheap old man fell in love with this mother.

  The character is really too soft, and there is no assertiveness.

  There is no way, who let himself stand up.

  Jiang Xiaochuan couldn't see the tears of his relatives, so he hurriedly explained in a low voice, "Mother, it is said that the relationship is broken, and something happened to you, can Xiaohe and I not come out? We are just afraid that the Jiang family will not understand us when the time comes. "

  Yang Yuemei looked at her strange son, when did her son become so powerful?
  He opened his mouth to say something, but in the end he didn't say it. After all, he has now remarried to the Jiang family and has given birth to a son.

  If there is no accident, I will die in the Jiang family.

  Jiang Xiaochuan looked at his mother in front of him, but didn't say anything. Although he could support the other party independently, it was impossible for the other party to leave him.

  It is impossible for him to tell him about space, and he will not tell anyone about space.

  "Mother... Is the meal ready?"

  At this moment, there was a voice from the door, it was the eldest Jiang Weiguo and the second Jiang Weijun who came over.

  "Hey...my grandson, it will be ready soon, just fry some beans. Yuemei, hurry up and light the fire." Grandma Jiang laughed when she heard the eldest grandson's shout, and then shouted at Yang Yuemei.

  After hearing this, Yang Yuemei hurried to the kitchen.

  Boss Jiang, second child and the whole family came to the main room to wait for dinner
  The second child told his wife to wait, then turned to Jiang Xiaochuan and asked, "Fifth, I heard that your relatives from the city are here? Did they bring you anything delicious?"