c 61-62

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 61, Encountering a black bear and eating and
  drinking enough.

  Stand up and go into the mountains.

  It's the end of September now, but the trees in the mountains are still very green. Only a few trees have begun to lose their leaves.

  All the way to the water pool, there were no big animals. Pheasants and hares met a few. They were all taken into the space by him.

  Anyway, since this mountain is so big, there is no need to worry about being caught.

  When we came to the pool, the water in the pool was running out. This water should be the water retained in the mountain crevices. The accumulation of this water is slow, and because of the cover of the mountain, the evaporation is also slow.

  But there will be a time when it will run out.

  When I came to the water pool, there was a shady place where a cluster of plants was blooming.

  Jiang Xiaochuan half-kneeled on the ground, peeling off the rotten leaves on the ground. Take a look.

  It is indeed ginseng.

  However, only one is relatively large, and the remaining five are relatively small.

  It seems that digging ginseng can't break the root?

  I didn't have professional tools either, so I found a branch next to it and started fiddling with it.

  Ten minutes later, the roots were only exposed, and Jiang Xiaochuan was a little impatient.

  half an hour later. There are also long roots below.

  Jiang Xiaochuan threw the branch away.

  A shovel appeared in his hand.

  Facing a position a little away from the ginseng. A shovel down.

  A few ginseng were dug out.

  Put a lump of soil and ginseng directly into the pool.

  He patted the soil in his hand: "I'm not serving you anymore. You guys have too many things to do." After

  soaking for a while, he took the ginseng head and placed it in the water a few times, and the soil fell off.

  After cleaning it, I looked at the few ginseng in front of me, and felt that it was too small.