c 181-185

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 181, Qin Xiao arrives home.

  When Yang Yuemei came back in the evening, she ate a little more than usual.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan asked strangely: "Mom, what do you eat in the cafeteria at noon?"

  Yang Yuemei picked up the white rice in the bowl. "Corn porridge. Chinese cabbage..."

  He heard Yang Yuemei's words softly, but he didn't dare to act like before. But the things in your hands still have to be released slowly.

  Stayed at home for 2 days, and went for a run with Zhou Xiaohe in the morning. Come back at noon to cook.   In the early morning of

  October 1st .   Zhou Xiaochuan was woken up by knocking on the door.   Outside the door, Mrs. Wu and Qian Guihua were waiting at the door.   Yang Yuemei got up, took the bag and went out with the grain book. Followed the two and left the yard.   Today I have to buy the ration in the food book. If you go late, you have nothing. These rations have to be purchased at the beginning of each month.   When Zhou Xiaochuan and the others got up and had breakfast ready, Yang Yuemei and the others came back. Four or five hours had passed. However, several people all looked dejected.   Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan understood what was going on.   Quantitatively reduced.   Zhou Xiaochuan looked at Yang Yuemei who came back and comforted her. "Mother, it's fine. I'll figure out a solution when the time comes."   Yang Yuemei nodded upon hearing that.   They ate breakfast at home, packed up and went out.   This morning Zhou Xiaohe didn't have to go to school today, and Yang Yuemei didn't have to go to work today either.   Because today is National Day.   On the avenue in front of the provincial gymnasium, a parade will be held today to celebrate the National Day.   It was only after I came to the place that I realized that there are really many people in this provincial capital. It was estimated that it was either at home or in the factory.

  There are endless brains on both sides of the road. Although all of them are sallow and thin, they are very energetic.

  As soon as the time came, each representative team would come from the main road one after another.

  When Zhou Xiaochuan and the others came over, they could only look at the backs of their heads. However, he was still infected by the warm atmosphere.