c 111-115

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 111, Catching rabbits
  at dinner time.

  Jiang Xiaochuan found that the faces of everyone in the village were sallow.

  This is already severe malnutrition.

  There is no way, sweet potatoes still account for more than half of the daily grain of about a catty.

  There are some radishes and Chinese cabbage at noon. It's just porridge at night.

  No protein and oily water. How could nutrition be good.

  The important thing is not to eat.

  Think of rabbits in space. He felt that it was better to figure it out.

  The next morning, he got up early.

  He rode his bike to the mountains.

  When he came to the mountains, he went straight to a place.

  Before there, he found a bamboo forest, and there were not a few of them. He thought that the bamboo shoots would only sprout next year, so he ignored him before.

  When we came to the place, we first dug some bamboo roots and put them in the space for carrying.

  Then cut some bamboo.

  Returning to the foot of the mountain, I found some grassy places and dug a dozen deep pits in a row.

  Use a hatchet to chop out some bamboo strips. Put it at the mouth of the hole, bamboo is very soft and animals can easily fall down, but it is not easy to run up after falling in.

  After it was done, he specially put in some corn dregs left over from eating the porridge before and the rabbit grass that was beaten next to it.

  Then he threw the two rabbits into the trap, tossed for a while, and then went back with the two fat rabbits.

  As for the fresh soil in the hole, the surface will be dry in the afternoon.

  Because he came back swaggeringly, he ran into Jiang Minghao on the way.

  As soon as the mouse saw the rabbit in Jiang Xiaochuan's hand, he ran over immediately, rubbed his hands and said to him, "Hey, Xiaochuan, where did you catch the rabbit? Can you give me one?" Jiang Xiaochuan saw