c 57-58

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 57, Zhao Qinian (ask for free tickets)
  Zhao Qinian still doesn't want to go when he sees Jiang Xiaochuan, and he hates iron for being weak.

  "You boy, if your father hadn't sacrificed himself to save me, if I hadn't always regarded your father as a godson, do you think I would worry about you?"

  Then he said softly: "But you can also take it easy, I changed my career It will take another year. At the end of next year, just come and have the New Year's Eve dinner."

  Jiang Xiaochuan rolled his eyes, "Your family, what year have we been?"

  Zhao Qinian said lonely: "I only have one son, and Your father left together. Your father followed me when he was 16 years old, and he has been a security guard under me for 12 years."

  Hearing this, Jiang Xiaochuan didn't answer. The soldiers of this era have paid too much. It is not uncommon for a loyal thing to happen.

  He was wondering whether to go or not. If he left by himself in the future, it would be good to find a backstage for Xiaohe.

  And Jiang Xiaohe has to go to school, even though he won't be able to go to university for the normal college entrance examination. But it is also good to go to the Workers, Peasants and Soldiers University. After that period of time, with an iron job, the future will be considered a brighter future.

  But then the city will be chaotic.

  Let's see... If it doesn't work, it's not bad to let Xiaohe pass by.

  Anyway, there is still more than a year.

  Feeling a little irritable, he said impatiently: "Let's talk about it at that time."

  Zhao Qinian didn't say any more, and then pointed at his nose and cursed: "When I report your household registration, it will be changed to Zhou, you Said you are a good seed of the Zhou family, why are you still surnamed Jiang after the family is separated? Are you not smart enough?"

  Jiang Xiaochuan rolled his eyes and did not object, but said: "If we are separated in the name of the Zhou family, then I have to go back to Zhoujia Village, and it will be difficult for Uncle Jiang not to be surnamed Jiang. Anyway, I can change it in the future."

  Zhao Qinian didn't say any more after hearing what he said. "Okay, as long as you know it, I'll go back first. I will transfer to the provincial capital in a year, and you can come to the provincial capital to find me. I'm still very busy, so I'm leaving first."