c 83-84

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 83, wild boar giving birth.

  Jiang Xiaochuan and his friends followed behind the adults.

  Together with the adults, the harvested wheat is piled together.

  Then someone will do the bundling.

  Although it has entered October, the weather is still very hot. It didn't take long to get wet. But it is better than the summer harvest in some places. That's called hot to death. A layer of skin can be directly sun-dried.

  In the middle, he also saw his mother, Yang Yuemei. The wheat is being baled.

  For Jiang Xiaochuan, this amount of labor was not as tiring as he was. Occasionally be lazy, and secretly use ideas to collect. That's even less tiring.

  He also secretly looked at Jiang Xiaohe. The other party was delivering water to the adults, but did not move the wheat. After all, it's so small, just do what you can.

  It wasn't until they heard the sound of the whistle that everyone stopped what they were doing, because dinner was ready.

  Looking up, a group of 5 adults, plus three children, worked hard for a long time before killing less than an acre. Even if it's a little longer in the afternoon. At the end of a day, it is only a little more than 2 mu at most. Less than three acres.

  This time the adult labor force is probably a little over 100.

  Only 40 mu of land in one day. And it gets more and more dry in the later stage.

  When will the 1,000 mu of land be received?

  Jiang Xiaochuan calculated silently in his heart, 25 days, rounded up, it would not be a month.

  And after harvesting the grain, we have to rush to plant the grain, otherwise the harvest will be late next year.

  Farming in the countryside is too hard.

  He had no choice but to let nature take its course. It's pretty much the same everywhere else.

  Follow the crowd to the village cafeteria.

  There was a smell of pork on the face.

  A group of people entered the big cafeteria carefully and laughing.

  Jiang Xiaochuan brought his younger brother to the cafeteria. I took a look inside.

  Stewed radish with pork.