c 53-54

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 53, Jiang Xiaomei Jiang
  Xiaomei opened the yard door, and saw that it was really her younger brother.

  "Ah..."

  screaming, he ran to hug Jiang Xiaohe. then asked. "Why are you here? Where's your mother?"

  Jiang Xiaohe was hugged vigorously by his sister.

  Then he looked at the girl in front of him, not very dark, but very thin. The whole body of denim clothes has several patches. It is estimated that there is no wind and sun. So the skin is not rough.

  "Mother didn't come, it was just the two of us."

  Jiang Xiaomei touched Jiang Xiaohe's head, and then she was about to touch Jiang Xiaochuan's head, but he avoided it.

  She immediately became displeased: "Stinky boy, you're more capable now, what's wrong with your sister, I'll touch your head. Come here."

  After speaking, she pulled Jiang Xiaochuan hard and rubbed his head. Jiang Xiaochuan was speechless for a while.

  After the trouble was over, she looked at the Jiang Xiaochuan brothers, and said in surprise, "Where did you get the military uniforms? Don't tell me that those bastards from the Jiang family bought them for you."

  After speaking, she pointed to the bicycle behind him Asked: "Where did this bicycle come from? It's so expensive, where did you get the money? Tell me, did you do something bad?"

  "Hmph...it must be something bad, see if I don't kill you two."

  Lianzhu Cannon After finishing speaking, before Jiang Xiaochuan could reply, he was about to step forward and make a move.

  Seeing this, Jiang Xiaochuan was speechless for a while, and immediately explained: "We don't dare to steal the money, it was given by our father's uncle."

  Jiang Xiaomei became even angrier when he heard his words. He repeated it: "Little bastard, how dare you lie to me, Zhou Mingli and those bad guys will give you money to buy this thing? It's another matter if they are reluctant to buy it themselves."

  Jiang Xiaochuan immediately explained Said: "Can you listen to my explanation first?"

  Jiang Xiaomei stopped when she heard his words, and then listened to Jiang Xiaochuan's explanation.