c 31-32

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 31, Where's the promised brother?
  Just when Jiang Xiaochuan wanted to continue listening to what would happen next.

  A voice came from the room, which made Jiang Xiaochuan stunned for a moment.

  "Friends outside the house, since you're here, come in and have a seat. Otherwise, if you let your friends know, they will laugh at me, Qin, for not being polite." The

  voice was resonant, but a bit out of breath.

  Jiang Xiaochuan felt it with his mind.

  Although he didn't know how the other party found him, he felt that the other party was indeed talking to him.

  Jiang Xiaochuan wasn't afraid either. Anyway, he had space, so he couldn't do it.

  Gently push open
  the steps of the main room, and there is an old man standing on it. About fifty or sixty years old.

  Leaning on a cane, although the clothes are a bit worn out, they are washed very clean.

  And the child who stole his things before is now kneeling on the ground with an aggrieved face.

  After Jiang Xiaochuan came in, he took a casual look at the other party, and then set his eyes on the old man.

  Jiang Xiaochuan didn't speak, just stared at the other party.

  Seeing that it was actually a child, he froze for a moment.

  However, it is possible that it is a disciple of someone nearby.

  The old man Qin could only ask, "Today, the boy turned over the skylight, was squeezed out of the car, and was found by Mr. No wonder others, but my Qin family took a golden basin to wash their hands, and accidentally stepped on the plate. I'm still young, so I'll take this dish. Is it three knives or six holes, please call me back."

  The little boy next to him looked up in horror when he heard his words, "Grandpa, can't...?"

  "Shut up" Old man Qin stopped him.

  What old man Qin said, Jiang Xiaochuan didn't understand him at all.

  He frowned and said, "Speak well."

  Old man Qin was angry when he heard the other party's words, but he felt relieved. Not a man of the way. Because with the ability of my own kid, ordinary people can't follow him to the door.