c 55-56

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 55,
  Jiang Xiaochuan, who was eating in the new house, saw his mother Yang Yuemei walking towards the two of them with a rice bowl.

  "Xiao Chuan, did you go to see your sister today? How is she doing over there?" After speaking, she was a little depressed.

  Jiang Xiaochuan smiled and said, "Mother, don't worry. My sister is doing well there. My brother-in-law treats him very well."

  Yang Yuemei felt relieved when she heard that her daughter was doing well there. Come. "That's good."

  "How is your brother-in-law's health?"

  Jiang Xiaochuan still told the truth: "He is still in poor health, but the problem is not too big for now."

  Yang Yuemei also blamed herself for a while, "It's all my fault..."

  Jiang Xiaochuan Did not say anything.

  Then a few people said a few words casually, and she went back.

  Not long after, Jiang Xiaochuan saw the person he hated coming.

  I saw Jiang Weiying and Jiang Weijun walking over with their rice bowls.

  He deliberately said loudly: "Oh... this meat is really delicious. Are you a younger sister?"

  Jiang Weiying also echoed: "That is, some white-eyed wolves used to eat meat because of the glory of his dead father. "

  Jiang Weijun said proudly: "Yeah, now that we all have meat to eat, I can see how he is still doing it."

  Jiang Xiaochuan looked at Jiang Xiaohe who was already said to be red-eyed.

  A wave of anger came up, "Get out...don't be an eyesore here, a toad is lying on your feet, disgusting."

  Since Jiang Weiying was beaten by him last time, she was a little scared and didn't answer.

  On the contrary, Jiang Weijun, who was beaten, was a little out of his mind. He also came to provoke him: "Who are you talking about, little bastard. Say it again if you have the guts."

  Jiang Xiaochuan put down the bowl and stood up.

  Seeing the opponent's movements, Jiang Weijun immediately took a few steps back.