c 126-130

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 126, The transaction is completed.

  Take advantage of the night.

  He came to the black market by bicycle.

  As he was about to move forward, he paused.

  Because he saw a familiar figure in the black market.

  Hu Laosan.

  Haven't seen each other for several months. Didn't expect him to be here.

  But it's no wonder, he's done this before.

  Scanning through his thoughts, he found that he sold quite a lot of things, including food and tickets.

  But there are a lot of people doing this nearby. Hou San and Fatty Wang are just bigger ones.

  He stopped the idea of ​​going to Hu Laosan, it's not suitable now. Wait a while and find him alone.

  Then he walked towards Monkey Three.

  When they got to the place, they saw Hou San already waiting from afar.

  Seeing Jiang Xiaochuan approaching, he smiled and asked, "Brother, things are ready. When are you leaving?"

  Hearing what he said, Jiang Xiaochuan looked around.

  I saw a truck parked in the corner not far away. There is a pile of jade and gold in the car. Several people in the car watched.

  But he subconsciously frowned. Because the amount is wrong.

  But he didn't reveal anything, so he asked, "Is it all gold and jade?"

  Hearing that, Hou San was stunned for a moment, "No, what's the matter? There's still some cash."

  Jiang Xiaochuan chuckled when he heard that , said: "I thought you only prepared 400,000 catties of goods! Then I can only give you 400,000 catties of goods."

  Hou San's face changed drastically when he heard this, and he looked at him in horror.

  Few people know about this, how did he know.

  Although I never thought of cheating, but such a confidential matter was known by the other party. How could he not be startled.

  However, his face quickly returned to normal. He smiled and said, "How is that possible. The cash is in the room, just wait a moment. We will leave after we take it."