c 171-175

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 171,
  Leaving the school in the courtyard, he found a place to enter the space conveniently.

  When he came to the mountain, he found some poplar trees, cut some down and put them in the space. Once dry, you can take it back to make firewood.

  After finishing it, he took a look in the space. I don't feel like I've changed a lot once I came in a few days ago.

  Then he left the space.

  Back home by bike. Seeing that Zhou Xiaohe was leading Zhou Xiaomi to read the comic book.

  I don't know if Zhou Xiaomi can understand it or not.

  He suddenly said: "Xiaohe, I found a school for you, and you will go to the exam on Monday."

  Zhou Xiaohe, who was having fun, heard what his brother said, and said with a smile: "Okay."

  Zhou Xiaochuan heard the words I froze for a moment, shouldn't I be dejected?
  "Where did mother go?" He asked when he saw that there was no one in the room.

  "Going to Grandma Wu's house."

  Hearing what Zhou Xiaohe said, he nodded and left him alone.

  Seeing her brother come back, Zhou Xiaomi crawled off the big bench with her buttocks pouted.

  He ran to his side and stretched out his hands.

  Seeing this, Zhou Xiaochuan picked up Zhou Xiaomi.

  Yang Yuemei came back after a while. A look of embarrassment.

  Seeing Yang Yuemei's expression, Zhou Xiaochuan asked strangely: "Mom, what's the matter? Are you having trouble at Grandma Wu's house?"

  Yang Yuemei smiled awkwardly when she heard this, and said, "Aunt Wu said that the daughter-in-law at home is confinement. My son, I want to ask if we can sell one of our chickens to her. I told her that I can’t make the decision. She doesn’t believe it.”

  Zhou Xiaochuan smiled when he heard the words, and probably couldn’t be a twelve-year-old at home as a mother. Most people really don't believe in the Lord of the children.

  He thought for a while, and then said, "Mother, it's okay to sell her one, but it doesn't cost money. You can ask her for some tickets. Cloth tickets are best."