c 146-150

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 146, Yang Yuemei leaves the Jiang family.

  Things worked out.

  Jiang Xiaochuan took Yang Yuemei and the two little guys back.

  Back home Jiang Xiaochuan looked at Yang Yuemei, who was a little worried, and comforted him:

  "Mother, I know what you are worried about, but he is a child of the Jiang family after all, and they will not do anything to him."

  Yang Yuemei nodded upon hearing this.

  Jiang Xiaochuan didn't have any worries in his heart, as long as he was in front of the other party, he wouldn't be able to make any trouble.

  It is because they are afraid that the other party will play tricks. Still have to be careful these days.

  If the other party dares to do something excessive, then I don't mind making the other party disappear forever.

  He looked at the sky and said to Yang Yuemei, "Mother, take Xiaohe and the two to stay at home. I'll go to the county town and get some food back."

  This time the food must be obtained through regular channels, otherwise it will be troublesome.

  How much I usually eat is not counted by others. Even the aroma when eating meat can be said to be from boiled lard.

  As long as no one can find evidence.

  But so much food still needs to be arranged properly.

  Yang Yuemei nodded upon hearing this.

  Just as Jiang Xiaochuan was about to go out, he heard Xiaomi's cry behind him.

  No matter how Yang Yuemei tries to coax her, she won't be able to coax her well.

  It is estimated that she was secretly put in her mother's room last night, and she woke up angry.

  I cried once this morning. In the afternoon again.

  Jiang Xiaochuan shook his head with a wry smile, it seems that he can only take the other party with him.

  Seeing this, Yang Yuemei said, "Is it okay for you to take the child to ride a bike?"

  Jiang Xiaochuan smiled, "Mother is fine. " As soon as the