c 51-52

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 51, the Zhou brothers

  saw that it was getting late.

  Jiang Xiaochuan found an excuse, went out and got a pheasant and a rabbit back.

  Qin Xiao looked at the pheasant and a fat rabbit in Jiang Xiaochuan's hands. He swallowed unconsciously.

  But he still turned his head away pretending not to care.

  Old man Qin didn't care about that, he picked up the rabbit and pheasant in Jiang Xiaochuan's hand and started to deal with them.

  Qin Xiao didn't lie to Jiang Xiaochuan all day today. Apparently, Mr. Qin was still angry at the blows he was having.

  Jiang Xiaochuan rubbed his nose, feeling a bit of slander in his heart, how did he know that the old man's mental quality was so poor.

  But when eating at noon, Qin Xiao was not polite at all. Chicken soup with braised rabbit meat. He rolled his eyes as he ate.

  Before leaving, he put some water in Elder Qin's kettle.

  Saying goodbye to old Qin who was listless, and Qin Xiao who treated him coldly. Riding his 28 bars left.

  Little boy, I don't want to see you yet.

  Old man Qin stood there watching Jiang Xiaochuan leave. Thinking of the water Jiang Xiaochuan fed him just now, I felt suspicious.

  People who practice martial arts all year round are still very sensitive to this water. but. Thinking that the water was brought by his grandson at that time, he let go of his doubts.

  Shaking his head, he stopped thinking about it. Turn around and go inside the house.

  Jiang Xiaochuan rode a self-confident bike.

  When he came near the processing factory, he put away his car and quietly walked towards the processing factory.

  There are people.

  But these two were two of the mill.

  The person who processed things before should have gone back. Thinking about it, it is already noon, and it is time to eat.

  At this moment, the two of them were eating steamed buns made of white noodles. There is no meat in the dishes, only a scrambled egg with leeks, and two vegetarian dishes.