c 25-26

registerLog inForgot password

front page

leaderboard

finish the novel

Classification of novels

my bookshelf

read history

Feedback

69 Book Bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

daytime

  Chapter 25, Entering the Mountain, Wild Boars

  Sanlang Mountain, also known as Sanlang Ridge,

  is the nearest mountain near Jiangtai Village.

  The reason why it is called Ling is because Sanlang Mountain is composed of three not very high mountains, one and a bunch of small hills.

  Wangshan ran to death. Really can say that.

  Jiang Xiaochuan trotted for almost an hour before arriving at the foot of the mountain.

  Take a look.

  Shrubs and weeds overgrown.

  Couldn't find a way into the mountain at all.

  That's right, since the word "wolf" is on Sanlang Mountain, it means that there are wolves here!

  Every year after the autumn harvest, near the end of the year, the nearby villages will unite and go into the mountains to hunt.

  More people are a little bit safer.

  Sanlang Mountain doesn't look very high, but it has a wide range, complex terrain and limited vision.

  Except for that time, usually only some old hunters dare to enter the mountain occasionally.

  But these shouldn't be a problem for Jiang Xiaochuan. If you are really in danger, you can hide in the space at worst.

  "Jinshan"

  turned his hand and took out the woodcutter, and his mind was opened.

  He straightened up and walked towards the mountain.

  It may be that it is close to the side of the mountain, and the soil content is relatively high, so the weeds are quite luxuriant.

  After walking for more than 100 meters, the weeds gradually decreased. Most of the rest are low weeds as well.

  Because it hasn't rained for a long time, I wanted to pick some mushrooms, but I didn't even see a shadow.

  But it wasn't a waste of time, he found a single rabbit on the road, and he took it into the space.

  "Cuckoo..."

  Huh... There was movement.

  Jiang Xiaochuan stopped in his tracks, looked up and looked around, but found nothing.